Export Calendars Pro Release Notes
Changes to events made while the app is running are now recognized without the need to relaunch it (does not apply to reminders).
Fixes a bug that could lead to a crash when extracting names from the "Location" field.
- Fixes a problem with duplicate reminders.
- The option to automatically refresh the list of fetched calendar items when changes to calendars or reminders have been made outside the app has been removed because it no longer works reliably enough.
- In recent versions of macOS, the app should no longer temporarily display a message screen on launch if access to the user's contacts has already been granted or denied.
Added support for macOS 10.15 Catalina
You can now support further development by dropping a few coins into the tip jar.
- You can now filter events by location. Note, that the string as entered in an event's "Location" field will be used for the search, which may contain a partial or complete postal address.
- As with the "Notes" field, you can now extract these data types from the “Location“ field of an event: person and company names (if they are part of a postal address), streets, cities, ZIP codes, states, countries, phone numbers, email addresses and URLs.
- Fixed a potential bug that could lead to a crash on app launch when running the app on macOS 10.13 and earlier versions.
- Event titles and event notes can now be split into segments using a customizable separator. Each segment can then be exported to a separate column. Add as many instances of the event title or the event notes as needed to your export setup. Then use each instance's format menu to set up the data extraction.
- The app now adopts several security features provided by macOS 10.14 Mojave for improved protection of your sensitive data.
- Fixed a crash when exporting the calendar color on macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Added support for macOS Mojave
- Dropped support for Mac OS X 10.8
- The "Plain Text (tab-separated)" clipboard export format now supports a wider range of apps.
- You can now extract these data types from the “Notes“ field of an event: person and company names (if they are part of an address), streets, cities, ZIP codes, states, countries, phone numbers, email addresses and URLs.
- Fixed a potential crash when fetching events
- This update addresses minor issues related to reliability and stability.
- Fixed a bug that caused some end dates to be exported in the wrong time zone.
- For Excel spreadsheets, dates are now exported without the time value when the "Excel Date" format is used to allow data grouping by dates. Similarly, times are now exported without the date value when the "Excel Time" format is used.
- The built-in "Google Calendar" export template was updated to work with the current version of Google Calendar.
- You can now export events and reminders straight to the clipboard, either as plain text or as rich text (in two different formats that most applications do support).
- You can now switch between different time zones when searching for events. Search results are matched and displayed in the context of the selected time zone. When exporting, the selected time zone is also used for date and time fields whose export mode is set to "Use current time zone".
- The app can now also use the value found in an event's "Participant Name" field to search for linked contacts. You can turn this on/off by (un)checking "Allow Contact Lookups by Participant Name" from the "Calendar" menu in the menubar. This feature can be useful if the operating system is unable to find the linked contact by itself.
- Fixes a bug with ISO Date/Time formats where the AM/PM symbol were erroneously appended if the global time format in System Preferences is set to a 12-Hour Time.
- New export template: Google Calendar CSV
- Boolean values can now be formatted with True/False, Yes/No und 1/0.
- Excel file format: The Excel cell format for durations has changed for minute and hour formats from "Text" to a time format to allow calculations.
- CSV file format: The decimal separator is now customizable.
- Added support for external event identifiers.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some completed reminders from being listed in the search results.
- A reminder's priority will now be exported correctly again.
- Improved compatibility with future OS X versions.
- Added time zone support. Dates are now exported in the event’s time zone by default. Previously, dates were exported in your local time zone (this option is still available). Use a date’s format menu to switch between the modes.
- The app no longer performs an auto-refresh by default whenever changes are made to the Calendar database. You can re-enable Auto-Refreshing in the “Calendars” menu.
- The app no longer requires access to your contacts and reminders in order to run.
- You can now filter events by participants
- You can now permanently hide reminders (and calendars, too).
- For the end date of an all-day event, midnight of the following day is no longer used as the basis for the calculation. Instead, the value subtracted by 1 second will be returned.
- Added support for property “Travel Time”. Only available on OS X 10.10 or newer.
- Dates in Excel files are now based on the 1904 date system.
- Fixes a bug that prevented events from being found when a search term occured in the event title as well as in the event notes.
- Added german localization
- The number of search results is no longer limited to a maximum of four years.
- New duration formats: Minutes, seconds + hours, minutes, seconds
- You can now filter events with search terms.
- Saving the data file no longer fails when the suggested file suffix was deleted by the user.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
- New export field: Event URL
- Added support for undated reminders
- The export field "Duration in minutes" was changed to "Duration" and now supports several format options.
- You can now import, export and re-order templates via drag and drop
- New export field: "Is a company"
- Excel Workbook export format: Improved support for cells with multiple-lines content
- Minor bug fixes
- Initial release.