- Simple yet packed with features
- Apple’s Contacts app does not allow you to export your data to a CSV or Excel file. But there’s an app for that: Export Address Book.
Since 2006, Export Address Book is chosen by many Mac users for exporting contacts from your local + iCloud-synced address books directly into an Excel file and other formats like CSV, tab-delimited text, XML+XSLT and customizable vCards. It supports contact properties with custom labels and comes with predefined export templates for common applications such as Outlook for Windows or Gmail. You can also create your own templates.
- Can create native Excel files
- Don't fiddle around with clumsy CSV files anymore. Import your contacts hassle-free into Excel, Numbers or FileMaker - with dates, leading zeros and special chars preserved!
- Ships with pre-defined export templates
- Includes export templates for many applications and tasks like Outlook for Windows, Gmail, Mailing List ...
- Create your own export templates
- Lets you create an unlimited number of custom export templates to make repeated exports easier.
- Access hidden contact properties
- Exports hidden Address Book fields like Creation date, Modification date, Unique Identifier and Group Membership.
- Create customized vCards
- You can decide which data of a contact should be included in an exported vCard.
- Supports many OS X versions
- The app works fine with OS X 10.6 a.k.a. Snow Leopard and any newer version of OS X, including OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Respects your privacy
- In contrast to other apps, Export Address Book does not phone home nor does it send usage stats to obscure online trackers.
- For the price of a drink you'll get a mature program in which thousands of hours of work have been invested. Cheers!
OS X 10.6 or newer
Other useful apps
Warum kann das ...
By BSch58 · Version 1.9.7
Address book exporter
By rkhalsa · Version 1.9.7
Top-Lösung zur Synchronisation der FritzBox mit OS X und iOS Kontakten
By jj61476 · Version 1.9.7